Get Involved Care Partner Program One Day to Transform Lives Christmas Giving as a Church Character Foundations Legacy Gifts Become an Ambassador Sponsorship Network Matching Gifts Wall Builders
Speak Up for Needy Children - Become an Ambassador
| "Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves..." -Proverbs 31:8
Become an Ambassador and help end poverty...one child at a time.
You can make a difference in the lives of children in need by finding creative ways to involve the people around you. See the list of ideas below, but feel free to come up with your own ideas that use the gifts, talents and resources that God has blessed you with.
Will you speak up for children in need?
Ways you can be involved:
- Promote child sponsorship in your church, Bible study or youth group. Call or email us and we’ll get you a child-sponsorship packet and all the information you’ll need to help children get sponsored.
- Have a bake sale or car wash and donate the proceeds.
- Donate birthday or celebration money.
- Activity Pledges: Get friends and family to donate money for every mile you walk or jog or for how long you do a certain activity.
- Sell homemade goods.
- Have a garage sale.
- Host a charity dinner with friends and family.
- Give up your coffee money for a month.
- Collect change with your family. Every little bit helps!
Contact us for more information:
PO Box W
Bellingham, WA 98227-1582
Childcare Worldwide (CCW), formerly, Childcare International (CCI) is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Contributions are fully tax deductible.